Festival of Fiji – Registration
Great News! This year the Festival Committee has decided to make the Festival FREE !
However, you may like to purchase a T-Shirt and pay for the Island Boat Cruise if you wish to join in the fun.
For Festival Program, click here »
If you are not registering for boat cruise or purchasing a T-Shirt, click here to complete your registration »
- When you have completed your Island Boat Cruise or T-Shirt PayPal transaction, a Festival of Fiji link will be provided on the PayPal site. Please click on this link to complete your Festival Registration Form.
- If you pay by Internet funds transfer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after your payment is successful, so that we can send you a link to the Festival of Fiji Registration Form. Please note that direct funds transfer may incur a bank fee which should be added on top of the payment.
- Prasadam and Bus transport during the Festival will be provided by Festival of Fiji.
- The Boat Cruise prices are the best we could get and are non-refundable.
- Accommodation has to be booked separately by devotees directly with the Hotels. details here »
Island Boat Cruise Option
Please select this option if you would like to go for this adventurous Island Boat Cruise.
Island Boat Cruise would be on Friday 6 Oct, 2017.
Single US$85.00 per adult (FREE for children under 4 years old)
Children between 5-15 years of age, US$45.00 per child
Children 16 years and over, US$85.00 per child
Some of the Island Highlights …
- Full Island Shows – traditional Fijian dancing, knife dancing, cultural performances
- Coconut climbing challenge and juice tasting
- Sea kayaks
- Paddle boards
- Use of swimming pool
- Demo display of Pottery, Weaving & Handicraft making
- Beach Volleyball
- Team building Survivor Games
- And much more ..
Assist the Festival by purchasing a quality T-Shirt
Take home the Krishna Kaliya memory !
US $15.00 only
T-shirts will be printed as per the order so please place your orders carefully.
Please select your t-shirt size
(You can update the number of t-shirts on your shopping cart upon check out)
- Xtra Large
Support the Festival of Fiji
If you are enthused, excited, and inspired to help spread the Holy Name around, or assist in Srila Prabhupada Books and Prasadam distribution, or like to sponsor a Senior devotee, you are most welcome to make a donation to Festival Of Fiji.
Your help in Lord Caitanya’s Sankirtana movement is greatly appreciated!
You can make a special donation or choose from the list below.
All amounts are in US Dollars (USD).
Specific Service Donations
- In Service – Devotee Prasadam (3 meals per day for 9 days): US$2000.00 per day
- In Service – Festival bus transport: US$3000.00
- In Service – Prasadam Distribution during Harinams: US$1500.00
- In Service – Temple decorations and Garlands: US$2000.00
- In Service – Printing, Advertisement, and Website: US$2000.00
- In Service – Audio-Visual: US$1500.00
- In Service – Gift Packs: US$2000.00
- In Service – Visiting Senior Devotees: US$3000.00
- Visit the Shopping Cart
- I would like to make a donation of US$108 to the Festival of Fiji
- I would like to make a donation of US$251 to the Festival of Fiji
- I would like to make a donation of US$501 to the Festival of Fiji
- I would like to make a donation of US$751 to the Festival of Fiji
- I would like to make a donation of US$1001 to the Festival of Fiji
- I would like to make a donation of US$1501 to the Festival of Fiji
- Visit the Shopping Cart
Donations can also be made by direct fund transfer to the following accounts:
Bank Name: ANZ
A/C Name: Festival of Fiji
A/C No: 581196012
Bank Name: ANZ
Acc Name: Visvanath Das
Acc No: 6085853
Swift code: ANZBFJFX
Please write in message reference: FOF 17 and select from (BC = Boat Cruise, TS = T Shirt, D = Donation)
Thank you. We look forward to welcoming and serving you.
For Festival Registration, details here
Great discourses, ecstatic Harinama, amazing prasadam, fantastic association, seva, worship and devotion. More…
Explore the fantastic devotional atmosphere enjoyed by the devotees in previous Festivals of Fiji. More…