Festival of Fiji – General Information
HH Indradyumna Swami
HH BB Govinda Swami
HH Vedavyasa Priya Swami
HG Bada Haridas Prabhu
HG Kalasamvara Prabhu
HG Akincana Krishna Prabhu
- Devotees and well wishers from around the world.
Sri Radha Golokabihari
166 Brewster Street, Suva, Fiji
Phone: (679) 331 8441
Sri Jagannatha Baladeva Subhadra
Sri Radha Damodar
Sigatoka Town, Fiji
Phone: (679) 937 3703
Sri Krishna Kaliya
5 Tavewa Avenue, Lautoka Fiji
Phone: (679) 666 4112
- Prasadam (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) will be provided for the Festival Period.
- You are also welcome to check out the delicacies of the Hare Krishna Restaurants in Fiji.
- Please indicate on the Registration Form about any Allergies or Special Diets.
- Please keep your valuables safe and secure during the Festival.
- You need not carry a lot of cash as ATM and Banks are available in all major towns, and you can pay by card for most purchases.
- Temperature in Fiji during October would be between 19-29 Degrees Celsius, so you can bring the clothing accordingly.
- Please take your swimming gear for Beach Picnics and Island Boat Cruise, and follow all safety measures during these trips.
- Children need to be under adult/parent supervision at all times.
- Please be environmentally friendly and leave the place clean and tidy.
For Festival Registration, details here
Great discourses, ecstatic Harinama, amazing prasadam, fantastic association, seva, worship and devotion. More…
Explore the fantastic devotional atmosphere enjoyed by the devotees in previous Festivals of Fiji. More…