Festival of Fiji – Travel Advice
- Please check the following link to the Fiji High Commission to see if you require Tourist Visa BEFORE traveling to Fiji: www.fijihighcom.com
- It may be advisable to get preaching visa if you intend to distribute books to the public.
- You have to book and pay for your airfare from your country to Nadi International Airport in Fiji. Look out for specials with the following airlines – Fiji Airways, Qantas, Virgin, Air NZ, or any other airline with code share or connecting flights.
- Upon arrival at Nadi International Airport in Fiji, you can take the Pacific Express Bus from the Airport to Suva City (Bus Fare ~FJD$20.00, and takes about 4hrs 20mins; Taxi Fare is ~FJD$190.00 and takes approximately 2.5 – 3 hrs).
- Find about bus timetables
- OR you can book a connecting domestic flight from Nadi Airport to Nausori Airport. The cost is approximately FJD$120.00 with a flight time of about 30 mins. Nausori to Suva is about 30 min taxi ride, and the Taxi Fare is ~ FJ$25.00.
- Find out more about taxi fares.
- From Suva City you can catch a Taxi (Fare ~ FJD$5.00, and takes about 4 mins) to Peninsula International Hotel, where you will stay for the first few nights.
- Please do let us know when you are coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and if you really need any help travelling from Nadi Airport to Suva, then please contact: Rajaram Prabhu on his mobile; +679 995 2760.
- From 30 Sep – 8 Oct, 2017, we will take care of your travel needs.
For Festival Registration, details here
Great discourses, ecstatic Harinama, amazing prasadam, fantastic association, seva, worship and devotion. More…
Explore the fantastic devotional atmosphere enjoyed by the devotees in previous Festivals of Fiji. More…